I found some images of a brochure for my Pajero model – Bluemoon – through Japanese Google. Yes, I really am sad enough to be searching Japanese Google! Anyway, I have three images of the brochure as below.
Obviously it’s limited as to what we can deduce from these images, especially as I don’t speak Japanese, but it’s interesting to get an idea of how the original model came out of the showroom. And therefore to see how it differs from the truck I now own. Let me list the differences I can see:
- There’s obviously not a bullbar on it which I had but have since removed
- The original appears to have had one of those front bumper chrome tidying thingys that sits above the actual chrome bumper, which I don’t have
- Mine now has some steel wheels but the original had Pajero alloys
- Mine has tinted back windows as opposed to none on the original
- The original has a rather nice metal spare wheel cover that looks colour-coded to the rest of the truck – mine’s a standard after-market cover
And that’s all I can see. Just wish I had a real copy of this brochure. And a Japanese translator.